Do you struggle with overthinking and anxiety? Feel overwhelmed by the inundation of information you receive from your phone, TV, and radio? Then keep reading….
Here’s the deal…If you always feel overwhelmed and can’t calm yourself down to get a good night’s sleep, then you need to examine how negative thoughts are impacting your lifestyle. This book is a step-by-step guide to forming healthier habits for your mind, body, and spirit. You will learn to take a step back and evaluate how you currently live your life before creating a plan to remove those sources and triggers for overthinking.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll find in this book :
1. Powerful Methods to Declutter your Mind and Fill it Back Up With
2. Healthy, Productive Habits and Encouragement
3. The Best Strategies to Begin Removing Negative Influences From Your Life
4. The Importance of Sleep and WHY you Should Introduce New, Healthy Sleeping Habits
5. The Benefit of Mindfulness and Meditation Techniques
6. How to Declutter Your Environment to Reflect the Positive Changes You’re Making in Your Life
7. #1 Tips to Eliminate Bad Relationships
8. How to Address Information Overload in Your Life